The application process is very important to us because:
- We want to make sure that each Charity Ball is hand-delivered only to qualified kids who meet our criteria.
- We want to be able to demonstrate through photos and a written report (provided to us by the courier) that each Charity Ball was hand-delivered to a child.
- Kids who are living in impoverished conditions
- Kids who do not have their own soccer ball and can’t afford one
- Kids whose parent(s) or guardian(s) are unlikely to ever purchase them a soccer ball because they can’t afford it
- Kids who have never received a Charity Ball
- You are the person who will be traveling with and hand-delivering the balls
- You have received permission from the in-country organization to deliver soccer balls
- Photograph each recipient with their new ball and send the photos to Charity Ball within a week of your return
- Provide a report to Charity Ball of your experience
Please note: Charity Ball DOES NOT ship balls outside of the USA. Every Charity Ball is accompanied by a courier whose point of origin exists within the continental United States.